What are the requirements of degree attestation from Qatar Embassy Islamabad ? Step by step information.
There are few important points for degree attestation from Qatar Embassy, Islamabad.
- Qatar Embassy in Islamabad demand all original documents from matric onword or Bachelors onward degree attestations.
- Qatar Embassy in Islamabad will attest three documents 1. Degree 2. Transcript and 3. Verification Letter
- Qatar Embassy only attesting regular student degree program they will not attest distance learning program i.e Virtual university, AIOU
- Degree, Transcript and verification letter should be attested from HEC, MOFA. MOFA stamp should be QR Code and HEC attestation should not be older than 2009.
Following documents required for degree attestation from Qatar Embassy Pakistan
- Original SSC Certificate
- Original HSSC Certificate
- Bachelor degree original attested by HEC and MOFA
- Bachelor transcripts all attested by HEC and MOFA
- University verification letter attested by MOFA
- CNIC copy
- Passport copy
Sample verification letter for Qatar Embassy Islamabad Pakistan