Educational Credential Assessment Organizations in Canada

Candidate can get an ECA at any of the designated organizations listed below. When they assess your education, they will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada. Immigration accept assessments issued on or after the date the organizations were designated to do ECA reports for immigration purposes. … Read more

Open chat
Need Help?
How may i help you?