Following are the requirements for work permit visa stamping in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Original passport valid up to 6 month.
- (all original passport required in case any previous passport lost need to submit original FIR and newspaper ad. FIR is required by MOFA attested)
- 4 passport size images with white background
- Visa delegation paper in the name of any agency(Wakala Paper)
- Medical report from a GCC approved Medical Centre. (you can get medical slip by yourself or can ask agency they will provide medical token/slip)
- Biometric Slip (agency will provide you the slip)
- Original contract letter attested by Saudi Chamber and Saudi MOFA
- Original degree attested by Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy (if you are on labor visa than degrees not required)
FAQ’s for Employment visa processing from Pakistan
- How many days it will take for visa stamping for Saudi?
Different cities have different timeline. In Islamabad, now a day visa stamping done in 2 days.
- What is the cost of Saudi visa stamping?
Every agency charge different amount there is no fixed charges for visa stamping.
- Is labor visa degrees required
For Labor visa-stamping degrees are not required.