Following are the requirements for work permit visa stamping in Islamabad, Pakistan Saudi culture attestation in Rawalpindi
Saudi visa stamping for work permit in Pakistan | Saudi employment visa requirements
- Original passport valid up to 6 month.
- (all original passport required in case any previous passport lost need to submit original FIR and newspaper ad. FIR is required by MOFA attested)
- 4 passport size images with white background
- Visa delegation paper in the name of any agency(Wakala Paper)
- Medical report from a GCC approved Medical Centre. (you can get medical slip by yourself or can ask agency they will provide medical token/slip)
- Biometric Slip (agency will provide you the slip)
- Original contract letter attested by Saudi Chamber and Saudi MOFA
- Original degree attested by Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy (if you are on labor visa than degrees not required)
Sample medical report for Saudi employment visa
sample waqala paper on the name of agency
FAQ’s for Employment visa processing from Pakistan.
Q: How many days it will take for visa stamping for Saudi?
A: Different cities have different timeline. In Islamabad, now a day visa stamping done in 2 days.
Q: What is the cost of Saudi visa stamping?
A: Every agency charge different amount there is no fixed charges for visa stamping.
Q: Is labor visa degrees required
A: For Labor visa-stamping degrees are not required.