Educational Credential Assessment Organizations in Canada

Candidate can get an ECA at any of the designated organizations listed below. When they assess your education, they will give you a report that tells you what your education is equal to in Canada.

Immigration accept assessments issued on or after the date the organizations were designated to do ECA reports for immigration purposes. If you got a report before that date, contact the organization to see if they’ll re-issue it.

List of Educational Credential Assessment Organizations in Canada

Educational Credential Assessment Organizations in Canada

Assessment of most foreign education

You must use an organization on our list. If an organization isn’t on this list, we will not accept assessments from them.

Assessment for specialist and family physicians

You must get your report from the Medical Council of Canada (designated April 17, 2013) if your primary occupation is:

  • specialist physician
    • 2016 NOC code 3111
  • general practitioner/family physician
    • 2016 NOC code 3112

Assessment for pharmacists

If you are a pharmacist (NOC code 3131), where you need to get your report depends on your job.

If you need a license to practice you must get your report from the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (designated January 6, 2014). This applies to you if you care for patients in a:

  • hospital pharmacy
  • long term care facility
  • community pharmacy
Know more about:  Degree attestation Dubai embassy Pakistan

If you do not need a license for your job, you can get your assessment from any other designated ECA organization. This includes jobs where you may need a pharmacy degree but may not need to have a licence to practice, such as:

  • government
  • the pharmaceutical industry

Contact the regulatory body in the province where you plan to live to find out if you need a licence to practice.

Please follow and like us:
Open chat
Need Help?
How may i help you?