If you want to get Alia and Aalima equivalence from HEC need following documents. Alia is equal to Bachelors level and Aalima is equivalent to Master of Arabic.
- Filling of an HEC online application form.
- Photocopy of each Sanad/Kashful Darajat duly signed and verified form concerned Nazim-e-Ala.
- Photocopy of year-wise Kashful Darajat indicating date of admission and date of completion alongwith duration of each year/term.
- Attestation of Sanvia Aaama and Sanvia Khasa from IBCC.
- Copy of National Identity Card or Passport in case of foreigner.
- All the above mentioned documents in original need to be presented for getting endorsement “Seen original and verified” from HEC at the time of submission of application.