Saudi Embassy in Islamabad will attested only the vaccine certificate which has following vaccine. They are not accepting China Vaccine which are Sinopharm and Sinovac. So if you are planning for Vaccination don’t use China Vaccine.
The applicant should consider the following points; to facilitate the process of adding information in the shortest possible time, and to avoid rejection of the request:
- Ensuring the correctness and accuracy of the information entered; Entering wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
- A national ID or resident ID is required to receive the application.
- The entered documents should be in PDF format, and their size should not exceed (1 MB).
Ensure that the certificate complies with the following requirements:
- The personal data should be stated in the certificate.
- It must be issued in one of the following languages: Arabic, English, or French, or a certified translation into Arabic.
- The certificate must clearly contain the name of the vaccine, its date, and the batch number.
- The documents to be attached are: A copy of the passport, in addition to a copy of the vaccination certificate.
- It is not possible to submit a new application if there is an existing application.
- It may take up to 5 business days to process your order.
The approved vaccines in the Kingdom are:
- Oxford AstraZeneca
Those who do not have a national identity, or a resident identity (Saudi residency), and wish to visit the Kingdom, can register their vaccination electronically.
The Medical Committee reserves the right to reject any application, or impose additional requirements as it deems appropriate after reviewing it.